Tuesday 15 December 2015

November Challenge Winner

Sorry guys - with Christmas and the new website, things have been a little busy around here so the challenge winner kept slipping to the bottom of my to-do list.
However, I've finally managed to squeeze it in so here are are fabulous winning entrants who did a great job with our Christmas sketch!

Our winning entrant this month who gets the £15 voucher is Claire - we loved the two cards Claire created - both are fabulous Christmas scenes.   Drop me an email Claire and I'll hook you up with a voucher.



Our two runners up this month were Netty and  Francesca (Finally Friday).  We loved the cute cool winter feeling for Netty's Penguideer card and Francesca's idea to turn the sketch into a spinner card was inspired!



Thanks to everyone for playing along in our challenges this year.   We'll be back in January with a new challenge when the store re-opens!



4 comments:

Annette said...

Oooh thanks for picking me as a runner up.
Happy Christmas !!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Claire said...

Oh wow, this is brilliant news, thank you so much! All the entries were so good :)

Merry Christmas x

Emm said...

great choices, Francesca's spinner card is so cute

francesca said...

thank you so so much for choosing my card! I'm so happy you like it!! :) Happy Holidays!! :)